An Original Indian Dance & Theatre Production
Ages 8+ & Adults Please Register to attend the Audition
- May 14th, 2022 1:00pm to 4:30pm Bentonville Public Library
- May 15th, 2022 1:00pm to 5:00pm Fayetteville Public
Auditions for The Jungle Book
A Cultural Collaboration of Trike Theatre for Youth, Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation, and Dhirana Academy of Classical Dance
Trike Theatre is teaming up with Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation and Dhirana Dance Company to produce “The Jungle Book” a new adaptation that combines Indian dance & music and theatrical storytelling. The group is auditioning adults and young artists, aged 8 and older, who have experience with classical Indian dance or who have a strong dance background, to act and/or dance in this exciting new cultural collaboration. Auditions are May 14th at Bentonville Public Library from 1pm to 4:30 pm, and May 15th at the Fayetteville Public Library from 1pm to 5pm. Sign up by going to triketheatre.org/auditions
In order to audition, sign up for a 50 min time slot; you will be in groups of 10. Sign up by going to triketheatre.org/auditions
- Performers will identify themselves as either:
- Actor only (prepare a 1 min monologue)
- Actor/dancer (prepare a 1 min monologue and be prepared to dance at audition)
- Dancer (be prepared to dance at audition)
- Classical Indian Dancer (send video of 2-3 dance piece before audition to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Callbacks will be held the weekend of May 20th. If you are called back you will receive a communication with time and date and any other information you need.
With our presenting partners CACHE and Walton Arts Center we will be performing in both Springdale at CACHE’s space 214 (the old ACO) on March 2023 XX-XX and xx-xx, and then in Fayetteville on March 27th and 28th 9:30am & 11:30am on Baum Walker Stage at Walton Arts Center.
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com
For commitment regarding rehearsal dates and times please check the other side of this page.
Scan the QR code to register to attend the audition (other side of this page).